Sunday, June 15, 2008

Confused Generation

..... Suddenly out of the head hunting generation to this modern world of hi tech age where everything seems to be so blurred, just leaves me very very confused at times and keeps me wondering where I am heading to. There are time when I feel quite okay about myself and yet other times, juts can't help wondering whats the point of all the things we do each day. Are our forefathers better off than us? Maybe in certain ways, but I cannot confidently take their path if I am given to choose, because I think this modern world has its own good things too.... Is this confusion going to take me anywhere or bring me down? Maybe its just the hazard I have to live with and never really understand it, and right now I think I better just leave the confusing thoughts for the next post, I believe that a lot of you are also just like me, welcome to the club..... this is not the end, nor the beginning :)

2 comments:

kuku said...

Caught up in the whirl of a rapidly changing world. Dizzy n confused!!

DovesandWolves said...

What gives meaning to life? Wonder, truth, love and belongingness and security. The wonders of a child, the zeal and eagerness of youth to seek the truth and to find it, the love and the sense of belonging that one finds with someone when one becomes an adult and the security and confidence in old age all together gives meaning to life.

And I think you are in the third stage. You need love and belongingness and when you find HER all your questions will be answered.